Self assessment can be a time consuming and often confusing business for busy individuals.
And judging by the hundreds of thousands of taxpayers who are penalised by HMRC each year it can also be very costly if:
- Deadlines are missed
- Incorrect returns are delivered
- Appropriate records are not retained or presented
We aim to spare you all these headaches and free up your valuable time by offering a comprehensive Individual Self Assessment service, including:
Liaising with your bank, building society, stockbrokers etc to gather the relevant data for your annual returns
- Calculating your tax liability
- Completing and filing your tax return on your behalf
- Advising you when various payments are due and how much to pay
- Advising on appropriate record retention
- Introducing you to any relevant tax saving ideas
- Representing you in the event of your being selected for investigation by HMRC
Contact Us today to discuss how we can spare you the headache of Self assessment.
Looking for an accountant that’s right for you? or looking to switch to a new accountant? Get in touch and we will do all the hard work!
5 Beauley Rd, Bristol, BS3 1PX
Directors: Margaret Mundy FCA and Lorraine Dorrington FCCA CTA
Dorrington Mundy is incorporated as Dorrington Mundy Limited a Company Registered in England No. 08626146
HMRC study shows confusion around MTD requirements.
A 12 week consultation has launched to look at protective measures.
Only 4 in 10 think new rules will be easy to follow.