The Companies Act requires companies to submit various documents within strict time limits. Not only is this a considerable administrative burden, failure to comply can result in potentially severe penalties for directors.
We can relieve you of both the burden and the worry by helping with your Company Secretarial duties. Our service includes:
- Preparing and filing accounts and annual returns
- Maintaining statutory registers:
- Register of Allotments
- Register of Transfers
- Register of Members
- Register of Directors
- Register of Secretaries
- Register of Directors’ Interests
- Register of Mortgages and Charges
- Preparing and filing Companies House forms recording:
- Changes of officers
- Changes of registered office
- Increases in share capital
- Allotments of shares
- Changes of accounting reference date
- Preparing documentation for annual general meetings
- If required, acting as company secretary of your company
- If required, providing your company with a registered office address
Contact Us today to discuss how we can help you with your Company Secretarial duties.
Looking for an accountant that’s right for you? or looking to switch to a new accountant? Get in touch and we will do all the hard work!
5 Beauley Rd, Bristol, BS3 1PX
Directors: Margaret Mundy FCA and Lorraine Dorrington FCCA CTA
Dorrington Mundy is incorporated as Dorrington Mundy Limited a Company Registered in England No. 08626146
HMRC study shows confusion around MTD requirements.
A 12 week consultation has launched to look at protective measures.
Only 4 in 10 think new rules will be easy to follow.