- Total payment of £2.4bn paid on inheritance tax.
- Total tax breaks are down by a third on previous year.
- Scheme expanded to very smallest businesses.
- Increase sees the highest jump in 27 years.
- Inflation reaches double digits for first time since 1982.
- Pay decreased during rising costs of bills.
- The decision follows Bank of England’s base rate increase.
- ONS says GDP fell as predicted by 0.1%
- The service is reminding businesses there are six months left.
- Tax contributions still surpassed £7 billion.
Looking for an accountant that’s right for you? or looking to switch to a new accountant? Get in touch and we will do all the hard work!
5 Beauley Rd, Bristol, BS3 1PX
Directors: Margaret Mundy FCA and Lorraine Dorrington FCCA CTA
Dorrington Mundy is incorporated as Dorrington Mundy Limited a Company Registered in England No. 08626146