- HMRC study shows confusion around MTD requirements.
- A 12 week consultation has launched to look at protective measures.
- Only 4 in 10 think new rules will be easy to follow.
- Tools should be updated ahead of National Insurance threshold increase.
- CPI rate at the highest level for 40 years.
- Stricter measures rolled out to crack down on relief abuse.
- The changes will reflect BoE’s interest rate increase.
- Interest rate hits 13-year-high.
- HMRC aims for more testing before rollout in 2024.
- Two people per business can now access training.
Looking for an accountant that’s right for you? or looking to switch to a new accountant? Get in touch and we will do all the hard work!
5 Beauley Rd, Bristol, BS3 1PX
Directors: Margaret Mundy FCA and Lorraine Dorrington FCCA CTA
Dorrington Mundy is incorporated as Dorrington Mundy Limited a Company Registered in England No. 08626146
HMRC study shows confusion around MTD requirements.
A 12 week consultation has launched to look at protective measures.
Only 4 in 10 think new rules will be easy to follow.